Start saving for tomorrow, today! Danville City Employees FCU offers both Traditional IRA's and Roth IRA's in the form of either an IRA Share Account or an IRA Share Certificate Account.
- Traditional, Educational, and Roth IRA's available
- Save for retirement, education, or a first-time home purchase
- Contribute up to $5,500 per year
- Tax advantages may apply, consult your advisor
- Payroll deduction available for contributions
- Certificate accoutns or Retirement Share Accounts available
Traditional and Roth* IRA Contribution Limits
Tax Year 2012... $5,000.
Tax Year 2013... $5,500.
*Check income limitations for full contribution.
Individuals 50 and older (must reach 50 by the end of the year) can make catch-up contributions.
Tax Year 2012... $1,000.
Tax Year 2013... $1,000.
$2,000. per year.